Sunday, July 11, 2010

vintage math flash cards project = DONE!

Thanks to a great suggestion by my new friend 'Oh Boy!' (visit her blog when you get a chance), I have created this with the vintage flash card contest!  She is going to receive a stack of these cards!  Thanks for the great idea! ;)  So I took some twine, strung it across like a clothesline, added some mini clothespins, and then the vintage flash cards.  Then, I...

took some of my son, William's art work and pinned it up between the flashcards.  Next, on our Eric Carle trip, we bought some postcards at the gift shop.  I bought two $2.00 frames at Wal-Mart and framed Will's fav's.  Again, at Wal-Mart, I picked up a 4-pack of cork and used the adhesive stickies included in the package-love that- and put the 2 corkboards next to the pics to hang even more preschool art!  AND THEN I had to hang up the clippy paintbrush art holder that I bought in Fairhaven, MA last year.  It is holding 2 year old art and Super Hero Masks in case there is a quick need for some Hero Help!  You never know when the costume change is going to happen and the masks need to be AVAILABLE! 
SOOOO, again, thank you for all of your help!  It was so much fun to put this project together.  Now, onto that window...;)Alyssa

3 comments:

  1. Just watch who you are calling vintage! I think I remember those cards! Ha! Ha! Just as long as Will is putting them to good use. Math is my worse subject. They didn't help me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! You're too funny! Glad to see you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read every sweet comment and thank you for enjoying boston bee. health, love, creativity, and happiness to you ;)Alyssa