Saturday, November 27, 2010

christmas decorating time!

The tree is up, the mantle almost decorated, so here is some of what I've done. I still need to add more greenery, but it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
The kitchen tree. A small tree with primitive lights, dried cranberries, with a primitive wooden bowl of dried oranges, orange slices, gingerbread cookies, and cinnamon sticks


More of the kitchen...


More of the kitchen window...I need more greens here

A vintage stocking with a 1950's Christmas postcard
Our tree with a starfish on top!
The mantle not really done and I guess this picture is a bit crooked! lol!
Oops!  This mantle used to be stained, but I just painted it white.


On the way out the door? Grand Central Station clock with a wreath and some boxwood with a bow. 
Have a great day decorating! ;)

6 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely beautiful Alyssa!
    It is all New England, I love it!!
    Best wishes for a Happy Holiday Season!

    Jeanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so cute Alyssa... I have not done thing... tomorrow is the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job decorating, love the Grand Central Station clock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Christmas trees!! Can't wait to finally get mine up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty..So well done. We are going to decorate this weekend. I cant wait!
    Happy Tuesday, my dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great.We're putting our tree up today...The crazy time has officially arrived..xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every sweet comment and thank you for enjoying boston bee. health, love, creativity, and happiness to you ;)Alyssa