Wednesday, May 4, 2011

it's coming...

Brimfield Flea Market is coming next week and I'm going to be there, shopping of course! I can't wait! I'm looking forward to seeing it all.
Photo:Country Living
Last year, I was a wee bit disappointed with the high price of some items that I knew were not really worth what the price tag said. But, then again, I found some fun things and some great ideas that I used when repainting and creating some displays.


Each year, I have a new taste for something. This year I'm on the look out for teapots and maps for mod poging. I'll keep you posted on the day and my finds.

3 comments:

  1. Never been, but have always wanted to go! Have good fun there and I hope you find some bargains!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brimfield is on my list of things I want to do. Can't make it now maybe in the fall. I can't wait to see pictures.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a barn sale of this sort coming up in 2 weeks. It is a new venture about an hour from me. I hope I am able to go. I've never been to this type of show/sale.

    ReplyDelete

I read every sweet comment and thank you for enjoying boston bee. health, love, creativity, and happiness to you ;)Alyssa