Thursday, September 9, 2010

kitchen cabinet re-do

See these outdated brown beauties? 

Can you see my true colors? What color will they be?
Here are my kitchen cabinets.  I'm a simple gal, with a small home, nothing fancy and have cabinets that are in desperate need of a makeover!  Well, the whole outdated kitchen really needs a shot into 2010.  I think I'll be amazed at what paint can do, as I have before!  So, my project will begin tomorrow. Sidenote: This is project number 6 I have going right now, (scared face).  I'm going sloooooow with this project...piece by piece, row by row, panel by panel and turning my once uglies to a nice _______________.  I'm not telling until some of it's done. Then, I'll do a little shnazy reveal-tadah!  I'd love to hear what you think my true color choice will be?  Share bloggies, share away.  In fact if you guess it...I'll send you a little freebie from me to you ;)
Until then...;)Alyssa

7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to see what you do with 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm... you seem like a historic yellow kinda gal! have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to see the results!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just go slow. It is too late to tell you one at a time, but I am sure they will turn out fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time visiting your blog but I am going to guess your choice is green.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. None of you have guessed the color, but that's okay! You are all good guessers ;)Alyssa-It's coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope my guess is not too late. Now I've had a sneak peek of those dishes you love and I'm thinking a soft shabby oceany blue! Can't wait to see them all done!

    ReplyDelete

I read every sweet comment and thank you for enjoying boston bee. health, love, creativity, and happiness to you ;)Alyssa