Saturday, September 4, 2010

it's almost that time of year...


My simple centerpiece from last Fall



The Fall is one of my favorite seasons.  I love the decorating, the changing color of the leaves, the warm and comfy days, the chilly nights with frost covered pumpkins in the morning, the smell of fires and applewood burning.  Ahhh...So, I'd like to share some of my photos from last Fall.  Enjoy ;) Alyssa

Apple of My Eye
A Patch of Jacks



Taken in 2010


              Grow Lil' Pumpkin'          Taken in 2010

                                  

4 comments:

  1. I love Fall too and can't wait for it to get here. In the meantime, I think I will start getting out my fall decorations! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! There is truly nothing like autumn/Halloween in New England... I cannot wait to experience it myself when I become a resident some day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love Autumn (Fall) too - it's my favourite season so I got married in October and went to New England on honeymoon - perfect!
    I am crazy about Halloween too but it's not as big a deal here as it is the States however my neighbour and I both love it so for the last 10 years or so have been having a Halloween street party that is now so big it's more like a carnival and we don't even know some of the people who turn up!
    I'm glad your pillow arrived and that you are happy with it. Thanks so much for buying from me.
    Have a great weekend.
    ~Sam

    ReplyDelete

I read every sweet comment and thank you for enjoying boston bee. health, love, creativity, and happiness to you ;)Alyssa