Monday, April 15, 2013

gold rush and think pink and gray

BOSTON MARATHON~PRAYING FOR ALL! A HEALTHY AND HAPPY FAMILY EVENT TURNED INTO TERROR~ PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TODAY AND SEND GOOD WISHES AND THOUGHTS OUR WAY FOR THOSE AFFECTED BY THIS HORRIBLE ACT~ 



Freshly added gold paint to these old frames. These will be layered and added to our Flea Circus
Wedding Booth in May at Crompton Collective


I created a new wall shelf out of a dresser drawer. I want to keep this for myself, but it will be sold! I have more to create though, so yay I can let this one go- Isn't the bunting so much fun? I put eye hooks at the top so fun things can be hung, baker's twine, recipe cards, etc...

Back to the studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every sweet comment and thank you for enjoying boston bee. health, love, creativity, and happiness to you ;)Alyssa