Wednesday, March 20, 2013

snow big deal


it's no big deal that we had more snow because really Spring will come and the hot days of summer will too. It's this time of the season when we just don't think the snow will ever melt and the warm spring days will ever come, but they always do! It's coming my temperate climate friends so HAPPY SPRING!

I'll give you some pics of some of my favorite bright spaces to cheer up your heart taken by The Pleated Poppy -Have you visited her blog yet? Click and see her amazing work!




Here is my photo below! I love my followers! 
Big Love-Painted by me

Well, with another snow day at home, I made the yummiest blueberry cake ever, which I forgot to take a picture of. It was the best ever and I made it with gluten free flour too, it was so versatile and easy. You can find the recipe on page 187 of the Two Sisters and the Silver Spoon Cookbook and if you buy this cookbook here tell Kathy that Alyssa sent you. You will love this cookbook full of amazing recipes! 

Children's Place should hire me! Have you seen the discounts? I just bought another round of spring and summer clothes for my son. Plaid shorts and polo shirts and more! We searched through the outfits online together. It's a quick shopping trip for both of us. See- so the warmth is really coming friends because I just bought more clothes for summer!

Cold Hands, Warm Heart~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every sweet comment and thank you for enjoying boston bee. health, love, creativity, and happiness to you ;)Alyssa