Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A bit of love and silence

So...I have to show you my booth at Crompton Collective in Worcester, MA! We have soooo many cute things here. Our booth, The Flea Circus, is full of vintage fun that you would spend a lot of money on at those "other stores" that are all reproductions. Ours are "the real deal" Here is a glimpse of our "Love Under The Big Top"


If you live in the area, you have to check this place out! If not, go on their website. I left a linky here www.cromptoncollective.com so you can take a virtual trip.

I had to snap a pic of the night right now. It's cold, dark, snowy and even kind of wet. Not sure what it's doing out there... From my front porch is the back road and woods. It's so calming. When I opened the door to take the dog outside I heard a jet echoing in the sky, the babbling brook rushing through and the drips of the melting snow. It was a bit peaceful I must say. Pretty soon, I'll hear the peepers at night and the baby ducks. I do love living in the country.


Take time to listen to the silence...

2 comments:

  1. HaBee New Year Alyssa! Your little shop looks adorable!!! I wish the pictures were bigger because I want to see every detail! Next time I'm in Massachusetts........(well, one day I WILL make it to MA!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped by Crompton Place and saw your display! Fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete

I read every sweet comment and thank you for enjoying boston bee. health, love, creativity, and happiness to you ;)Alyssa