Monday, December 24, 2012

it's beautiful, it's merry!!!

Me on left, Will in the middle and my step-daughter, Dani on the right
Love these kids!!! xo
Here I am, the Boston Bee Gal! Can't let "Boston Bee" go so I'm here to say that I'm here to blog here too. That's a lot of heres, but HERE I am and what better time to blog! Christmas Eve! But, with that said make sure to like The Flea Circus on Facebook and my other blog thecircusfleas.blogspot.com It is here at Boston Bee where you get a much more up close glimpse of me and my decor...And if that's not exciting, I don't know what is! Hee,hee, ho, ho, ho!

After a trip to the Dr.'s with my son, because a Christmas without an ear infection and sinus infection, is really not a Christmas after all. We got nestled back in at home. :) Seems like he is constantly fighting something and he will be seeing an allergist soon!
***********************************************************************
We put out Santa's Key and will begin to bake gluten free cookies for Santa. I am going to finish up the last minute cleaning, put on some Christmas music and snuggle in with the family.  Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day for all of us!

Here is a Tasha Tudor gingerbread man. I made these using my grandmother's cookie cutter and the best Tasha Tudor gingerbread man recipe. These are like rocks and smell delicious. Our son even ate a few;)

Here's the living room with decor! Tree on the mantel, tree in a small suitcase, tree with presents...My dad surprised me yesterday with another small globe. I LOVE globes so much and he brought this over for me. I should be an expert by now with all of the countries. (I'm not, but I do study them. ;)


I also LOVE l-e-t-t-e-r-s. There is nothing better than letters. Here are the letters F-L-Y on my antique sled, "The Flexible Flyer"

I have a lot more to share, but much more to do before this evening so I'm up, up and away, but a Merry Christmas to YOU!!!!
P.S. I just have to say a BIG Merry Thank You and Christmas to Susan Branch who has me posted under blogs that she loves! I am SO honored!!!
xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every sweet comment and thank you for enjoying boston bee. health, love, creativity, and happiness to you ;)Alyssa