Saturday, January 14, 2012

well, hello there instaphoto Saturday

I didn't get to do instafriday, so I'm doing it now...never too late ;)
Last night, Dave and I went to date night at VIA in Worcester. Yummy!!! Those chefs know what they're doing! We enjoyed a very deeeelicious meal and a galleto pallete at the end. Five small colorful samplers. ;)
                                                         Today, Will says, "Go PATS!"
And an organized Studio and new notebooks from Target to put in all of these decor ideas from my Country Living magazines! I got rid of all of the extra magazines... Sorry the photo below is sideways..:(

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, now I want ice cream! :D

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your enjoying your New Year!

    :-} lorraine

    ReplyDelete

I read every sweet comment and thank you for enjoying boston bee. health, love, creativity, and happiness to you ;)Alyssa