Well, as this x-mas vacation comes to a close, I am proud to say that I accomplished many things which make me smile from ear to ear!
1. We organized all of the x-mas items into new bins.
2. I began mid-week with the urge to take out my sewing machine and just do it!
3. I made flour sack towels for Boston Bee Market, flour sack pillows for our bed....sooooo soft!
|This table will have a floral arrangement in the middle today|
6. Cleaned out a closet and brought 2 big bags to the Goodwill-Donating is a good thing!
7. Played outside with the boys for many days and hours! Feels like Spring here in Massachusetts, very weird! We even have some daffodils popping up!
8. Got together with some great friends and more! So, with all that said, it was a great vay-cay!
Tomorrow---Let the wild rumpus start! Back to School! Back to Schedules! ;) What did you accomplish this vacation? Any projects?...Please share away!