Tuesday, June 29, 2010

making the most of what you have

As the saying goes...
"Life is a bowl of cherries"  ~ So make the most of what you have.  I am going through closets, drawers, my basement and just pulling things out and getting rid of the things that I don't really need.  It's a great feeling.  I don't really know if the saying means that, but I'm going with that ;)

              Find this book!  It's the best! Caroline talks about enjoying and appreciating what you have, rather than going out and spending the money that you don't have or should be saving.  Be THRIFTY!!!   
Remember that "Life will give you lemons! And there are a lot of lemons out there.  What are you going to do with the lemons that you are given?  As Peter, Paul, and Mary sang, "Lemon tree very pretty, but the lemon flower is sweet and the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat." I've been given more lemons than I care to share, but I've made lemonade and it is sweet.;)  Live juicy!
 
                                 Hitting the pavement yesterday in the rain forest heat we are having was FANtastic!  I ran and walked and ran and walked and worked out for over an hour.  It was AWESOME! Just me and the peace of the world all around.  Minus the smell of horse poop, but hey.  I'm sure there is a saying for that as well!
As my son pointed out to me last Fall, "It's all about the little things."  He was so small then ;(  Appreciate every moment they grow so fast!!!
 Have a Happy Day! ;) Alyssa~Boston Bee 

1 comment:

I read every sweet comment and thank you for enjoying boston bee. health, love, creativity, and happiness to you ;)Alyssa