Saturday, January 18, 2014

new plans in the works

yup! life is ever changing, isn't it? With that said, we are going to be building a home in two years, rather than building on to our current home. Why you may ask? Well, we have wetlands to deal with due to the size of our addition, etc...The hard part is that I truly love my home. It's my little cottage. Ideally, I 'd like to keep this one as an art retreat. Maybe? I doubt it.

But, having a plain palette to create from is exciting too! As you know, I love to design and am constantly changing rooms. So, I think I'm going to love it! I say that now, never having gone through this. Of course, there will be headaches, but I'm all about simplicity. A home with character and the best  contractor and it should be okay.  

With that said...it will be two years and almost a half by the time plans are ironed out, finishing touches are done here and we get my parents underway and all that good stuff. 

We are strapping on our seat belts! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every sweet comment and thank you for enjoying boston bee. health, love, creativity, and happiness to you ;)Alyssa