Saturday, November 2, 2013

dining room dreams

this time of year, especially, makes me yearn for a dining room. I live in a small home, which we love, but we do need a dining room. Why you ask?

Meg Duerksen.com: This home is used for craft weekends, but I'd love this much room for entertaining. 
I love to decorate.

I love to entertain.

I love dishes, designing the table settings, napkins, napkin holders, holidays...

I dream of having a dining room where I can display dishes and change all of my wares with the season.

Where I can have all of my family and friends gather and enjoy a big "sit down" meal together.

Dreams are fun to think about.

2 comments:

  1. And I have a large dining room that we use once a year:( It is just a room we walk though on the way living room.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I read every sweet comment and thank you for enjoying boston bee. health, love, creativity, and happiness to you ;)Alyssa